My lovely friend Marie sent me this 8 things about me list to do. Here goes;
1. I love to travel. We leave in 2 days for England and later Paris or Dublin for a couple days, we're undecided and will figure it out later.
2. I like psychological thrillers more than romantic comedies.
3. I am addicted to avacadoes, which is good that I live in Mexico City. Salsa +Avacado = happy.
4. I currently homeschool my girls since we're in the process of moving and life is hectic with traveling. I did it before when we lived in Philadelphia and I LOOOOVE it.
5. I love photo-booths and would love to have one in my house one day. I think it would be so great for parties and for when my daughters friends come over.
6. I love to try new drinks; each time we go somewhere new I try the house cocktail, or the drink of that area. I've had people comment from my pictures I should do a mini album on the drinks I've had...but that seems kind of sad...
7. I super love the smell of coconut, much more than the taste...but I'll drink a pina colada (refer to #6).
8. I love pilates and long walks (especially if those long walks involves a powerwalk to and from Starbucks for a vanilla iced latte, refer to #6)
Now I pass this one to some others... Patty, Viv, Jen Renee, Jeremy, Steph B, Sandy, Vanessa, Lydia, the rules I was told is you do your 8 things about you, link it back to me and pick 8 more people. Whew...